Monday, September 15, 2008

my introduction..Mubda’in Gifts

Assalammualaikumm..and Hello everyone.

Hi and welcome to my very new blog. I do admit that perhaps i have been one of them whom is on the last track to ever catch on this blog fever. But, it is fine..at least i have given myself a try out.

Ever wonder, why Rayka Mubda'in has been given as a name for my blog? Well, it is pretty obvious to some of my few close friends that I had a big long desire to keep own enterprise..So, There you go friends.. I am on it.

Well, Insya-Allah I am running own operating and management team besides earn own salary, RAYKA ENTERPRISE. yeeehhaaa..That’s the spirit.

Rayka Ent is runnning out some order on corporate gifts, door gifts, decoration and as well as some Halal and Toyyibba health and beauty line products. So, if you are looking forward for any of the items list above, leave me a call yeap (+60342979544)(+6017 292 0865) or just drop by e-mail message via my email address: raykaenterprise@yahoo.com. Add Rayka too in Facebook, Friendster and Yahoo Messenger via the email add given ya..

One of our main product lines which is door gift, will be concentrating more on the raisins, dates and few nuts that are popular in the Middle Eastern. The packaging and designs of the gifts is open upon on any request, but of course, you could also choose any design from our collection designs too. Besides,we are now offering some souvenirs decoration for the Ramadhan and Syawal festive seasons that will be coming soon.

So, come and grab the chances now…

My dear friends and readers, Thank you for spending your time reading on this post.

Hoping to get feedbacks and news from all of you. Insya-Allah, I will put on the image and drafts of the souvenirs. Till then..Assallammualaikumm…

Chiaoowwzzz…Take Care..

No comments: